Eating high vibration foods can raise your energy and significantly impact the quality of your life. Food, like everything else in our universe, is simply energy. When we consume food with a high vibration we effectively raise our energetic vibration. When we consume nutrient poor, low vibrational food our energy dips, and we can suffer on a physical and emotional level.
The subtle energy of food becomes your mind.The Upanishads
Einstein once said, "everything is energy, and that's all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics.”
Everything in the universe is made up of energy vibrating at different frequencies. Even stationary objects are vibrating with molecular energy, including food. Each molecule carries with it its own vibrational signature, and it's that signature that can impact your energy levels. A diet rich in high vibration foods will raise our energy levels, whereas a diet full of processed food will lower your energy and negatively impact your physical and mental health.
Below is a list of high vibration foods. This list is in no way exhaustive, but I hope that it peaks your interest enough to explore how the energy of food impacts your well being.
If you want to raise your energetic vibration, look no further than leafy greens. Leafy green stretch their arms up towards the sun, and sink their roots into the earth. They're especially helpful to eat during the winter months, when sunlight is in short supply. A great way to get leafy greens into your diet is through incorporating them into smoothies and juices. Here's a few of my favorite high vibration foods that are leafy greens:
- Kale: Kale is a superstar in the world of nutrition. It's easy to throw some kale into a juice or smoothie. You can also make a salad like my popular Wellness Salad to get a good dose of vibration raising kale.
- Endive: Endive is a fantastic leafy green to add to salads. It's not as easy to find as kale or spinach, but it's well worth looking for. You can cook endive, or eat it raw to benefit from its high vibe properties.
- Spinach: High in fiber, and packed with micronutrients, spinach is a wellness powerhouse that you can eat all year round to boost your vibration. Try my popular spinach pesto for an easy and flavorful way to add spinach to your high vibe diet.
- Collard Greens: Yes, that great staple of Southern food, collard greens, is a high vibration food! Add them to salads, slaws, casseroles, wraps...you name it!
- Arugula: Arugula (aka rocket) is a peppery leaf that makes a great addition to sandwiches, salads and wraps.
Of all the things we choose to spend money on, what could possibly be more important than what we put inside our bodies?Caroline Shearer, Raise Your Vibration
All fresh, organic fruit is high vibrational, but berries give you the most bang for your buck. They're low in sugar, unlike many fruits, so everyone can include them in their diet. They're essentially nature's snack. Choose a wide variety of colors to up your vibration! Here's a few of my favorite high vibe berries:
- Goji Berries: Goji berries, sometimes known as wolf berries, are a superfood hailing from Tibet. They're highest in vibration when they're fresh, but you can also reap their vibrational benefits by eating them dried.
- Strawberries: Strawberries are rich in antioxidants. They're best purchased organic; when non-organic, strawberries are one of the foods that are highest in pesticides. Strawberries are an excellent addition to smoothies.
- Blueberries: Blueberries are packed with nutritional value. They're high in potassium and Vitamin C, and have anti-inflammatory properties. Throw some blueberries into a big bowl of fruit cereal to reap the benefits of this high vibrationa food.
- Cranberries: Cranberries are very tart, so they're best used in juices and smoothies. They also make great additions to salads.
Today my heart is focused on the vibrational energy that my world is in harmony with the Universe.Debbie Anderson
Herbs And Spices
Herbs and spices make it onto the high vibration foods list because of their numerous healing properties, and their ability to increase the flavor of everything they're combined with. These are a few of my favorite high vibe herbs:
- Ginger: Ginger has long been known for its many health benefits. In the East, ginger is a common remedy for an upset stomach. This high vibrational herb can be used to promote healthy digestion. Try my baked sesame and ginger tofu for an easy way to incorporate this herb into your diet. You can also make a warming ginger tea any time you want to calm your nerves and raise your vibration.
- Cumin: Cumin is a popular herb used in many recipes like vegan chili and tacos. It's been shown to have positive effects on cholesterol and blood sugar.
- Turmeric: This powerful high vibration herb has anti inflammatory properties, as well as antioxidant and antiviral properties. Indeed, turmeric is a super food! Get a big dose with my homemade turmeric shots.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon has been shown to have positive effects on cognitive ability. It's also got anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-parasitic benefits. Try cinnamon on roasted bananas for a flavorful way to get this powerful herb into your diet.
We need to constantly absorb energy from the universe through food, exercise, and daily activities and need to conserve the use of energy for a vibrant, healthy, and long life.Julia H Sun
Sprouts And Microgreens
Sprouts and microgreens are literally the most high vibrational food on the planet. Why is that? Because they're alive, and eating them can transfer their life force to you! Seeds, when they're germinating into plants, contain high powered enzymes, vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients. And, the great thing is that you can easily grow sprouts on your windowsill.
- Alfalfa Sprouts: Alfalfa sprouts are high in bioactive plant compounds, like all sprouts. They also contain many vitamins and minerals and show promise in lowering cholesterol.
- Mung Bean Sprouts: Bean sprouts are a powerful source of antioxidants. They also contain a significant amounts of Vitamin C, iron and calcium. Bean sprouts are great in salads and stir fries.
- Broccoli Sprouts: Broccoli sprouts contain loads of fiber and protein. They're also bursting with vitamins like Vitamin C, Vitamin A and calcium.
- Radish Sprouts: Radish sprouts are rich in amino acids and chlorophyll, which are known to have positive effects on digestion.
If you eat fresh food that has living energy, the food returns that energy.Simon Brown
Do you want to feel more energized? Well, you need to eat high vibration food, and fermented foods are amongst my top choices for raising your vibration. The process of fermentation involves microorganisms attaching themselves to the food in order to break it down. These living organisms are in and of themselves nutrients that aren't as readily available to the human body in other foods. Here's a few of my favorite high vibration fermented foods:
- Kimchi: As with all fermented food, kimchi contains numerous probiotics. Kimchi is packed with nutrients like Vitamin A, Folate and Vitamin K. It's easy to make kimchi at home too.
- Tempeh: Tempeh is actually fermented soybeans. It's like tofu, except it's been fermented. Tempeh contains a lot of probiotics as well as being a great source of protein for vegans. Try my air fryer tempeh for a flavorful way to get more of this high vibration food into your diet.
- Sauerkraut: Sauerkraut is cabbage that's been fermented with salt. It's loaded with probiotics, which support gut health. It's also a great source of Vitamin K and potassium. You'll get the most benefits from sauerkraut if you buy it in the chilled section of your grocery store.
- Kombucha Tea: Kombucha tea is a tea that's been fermented with active bacteria and yeast. It's loaded with enzymes, amino acids and antioxidants. You can make your own, or buy it at most health food stores.
Low Vibration Foods You Should Avoid
The following list of foods are foods that with a low vibration signature. Minimize or avoid these food if you want to increase your energy and health.
- Animal products (meat, fish, poultry, milk, yogurt, cheese)
- Fried and processed foods
- Soft drinks and alcohol
- GMO foods (genetically modified food)
- Refined sugar
- Artificial sweeteners
- White rice and flour
- Frozen foods
- Processed foods
- Microwaved foods
- Unhealthy oils such as canola and rapeseed oil
- Excessive caffeine
Everyone knows the expression, "you are what you eat." If you want to live a vibrant and energetic life, increase your intake of high vibration foods.
Prepare your food with care, and eat it with positive people. Really taste the flavors, smell the aromas and enjoy eating. Intention is part of the equation.
You don't need to make a complete overnight switch to an entirely high vibrational diet. Simply increasing your intake of quality foods (and decreasing low vibration foods) will have a significant impact on your quality of life, and put you on the road to living your most vibrant life!