Heart chakra affirmations are powerful statements, that when repeated with conviction, can open and nourish the heart. Used regularly, heart chakra affirmations can bring more love, peace, compassion and serenity into your life.
If you've never used affirmations, you'll be surprised at how quickly they can change your life. Heart chakra affirmations are powerful tools to rebalance and align this very important chakra.
A balanced heart chakra allows us to live with peace, acceptance, tolerance and traquility. Because this chakra is the seat of empathy and compassion, when in balance, we can more easily forgive those who have wronged us and find peace within our own story.
Our ability to love ourselves is in direct coorelation to the love we find in our external reality. So indeed, nourishing your heart chakra will draw loving people into your life.
What Is The Heart Chakra?
Chakras are energy centers in the body. Think of them as spinning wheels that control the subtle flow of energy throughout your body. When constricted, blocked or out of alignment, our physical, spiritual and mental health can suffer.
In order, from the top of your head to the base of your spine, these are the seven chakras:
- The Crown Chakra - Located at the top of your head.
- The Third Eye Chakra - Located in the center of your forehead.
- The Throat Chakra - Located in the center of your throat.
- The Heart Chakra - Located in the middle of your spine, at heart level.
- The Solar Plexus Chakra - Located in the upper abdomen.
- The Sacral Chakra - Located just below the belly button, and just above the pubic bone.
- The Root Chakra - Located at the base of the spine, in the tailbone area.
The heart chakra, or the anahata chakra in Sanskrit, is the fourth chakra in your body. In Sanskrit, anahata means "unstuck, unbeaten," and is associated with balance, serenity, love and acceptance.
The color associated with this chakra is green. The energy is feminine, though it's important to note that we are all contain both feminine and masculine energies.
Because the heart chakra serves as a bridge between the three upper and three lower chakras, it holds major importance in keeping your energy centers balanced. A heart chakra that's out of alignment can manifest as anger, jealousy, anxiety, lack of trust and fear.
Symptoms Of Heart Chakra Blockages
The heart chakra can get blocked in many ways. Conflict, stress and illnesses can all cause a blockage in this important energy center. And, when one chakra is blocked, it can affect the health of the other chakras. This is because energy needs to be able to circulate freely throughout the body in order to remain in a state of optimum physical, mental and spiritual health.
Symptoms of a blocked heart chakra can include:
- Manipulative behaviors.
- Feeling unworthy of love.
- Isolating oneself.
- An inability to trust yourself or others.
- Lacking empathy and compassion for yourself and others.
- You feel that you can't be your authentic self.
- You fear intimacy or being vulnerable to others.
- Frequently feeling jealous of others.
Heart Chakra Affirmations
Heart chakra affirmations can be used at any time. I find they're most powerful when used as mantras during meditation, but you can just as easily repeat them to yourself while you're doing the dishes or walking the dog. There's no limit on the time or place that you can use affirmations. The more you incorporate them into your life, the quicker you'll see results.
- I love and accept myself unconditionally.
- I am filled with gratitude for the wonderful life I'm living.
- I am one with all beings, and they are one with me.
- I love myself and others fearlessly.
- My heart radiates a pure, cleansing green light.
- I let grow of past resentments, and am thankful for the lessons I learned.
- I am pure universal love.
- There is an infinite supply of love. It never runs out.
- I delight in the success of others, for we are all one.
- I am cherished.
- I see evidence of love all around me.
- It's safe to love and to be loved.
- I am open to giving and receiving love.
- I am full of love.
- I invite love into my life.
- I am always honest about who I am.
- I am worthy of love and abundance.
- I let go of all that no longer serves me with peace and gratitude.
- I am never alone.
- I am free to be my authentic self with others at all times.
- I live in a state of grace.
There is love and beauty all around us, but in order to truly feel and appreciate it, we need a healthy heart chakra. I hope these affirmations help you balance your energy and create your most powerful, authentic story. Do feel free to let me know if there's any heart chakra affirmations you think I should add to the list.