Bedtime affirmations have the ability to rewire your mind and shift your reality.
By setting positive intentions right before sleep you can break any negative cycles of negative thinking and release the stresses of day. But most importantly, bedtime affirmations can reprogram your mind to actualize your intentions in reality.
What Are Positive Bedtime Affirmations?
Affirmations are positive statements that have the ability to positively shape your reality. Used regularly, they can rewire your subconscious mind. After all, what we think is what we become!
You can use affirmations at any time of the day, but they're particularly powerful just before sleep. This is because our minds are more receptive to suggestion right before we sleep, when the subconscious mind is most active. When you make affirmations your last thought of the day, your subconscious will go to work finding all the ways to make your intentions unfold in reality.
So, are you ready to change your life by using bedtime affirmations? Scroll down for a few of my favorites. Please feel free to change them to suit your personal needs and preferences. The most important thing is to say them with conviction.
Bedtime Affirmations For Peaceful Sleep
- I forgive myself and let go.
- I am in a safe and protected space to sleep.
- I am grateful to be able to enjoy all the little things in life.
- It's safe to put my thoughts on hold while I sleep.
- I let go of all that I can not control.
- I am in alignment with my life's purpose.
- I heal my mind and body as I sleep.
- I trust in the divine process of life.
- I am enough.
- I have done my best today, and I forgive the rest.
Bedtime Affirmations For Confidence
- I have the power to create the life I want.
- The only approval I need is my own.
- People respect me, and I respect others.
- There is nothing I can't be, accomplish or do.
- I attract positivity into my life.
- I am strong, powerful and brave.
- I always stand up for myself.
- It's safe to say no when my boundaries are crossed.
- Saying no comes naturally to me.
- Nobody but me decides how I feel.
Bedtime Affirmations For Success
- I deserve to be paid well for my skills and knowledge.
- Inhale the future, exhale the past.
- I see prosperity everywhere I look.
- Abundance is my right, and it flows to me with ease.
- I am creating the life of my dreams.
- I always have enough money.
- I achieve my goals easily.
- I am proud to be respected and admired.
- I trust my journey, even when I don't understand it.
- I am the hero of my own life.
Bedtime Affirmations For Body Positivity
- My body is a gift. I treat it with love and respect.
- My body is a magnet for love and respect.
- I am grateful for everything my body can do.
- I am beautiful.
- I am perfect, whole and complete just the way I am.
- I advocate for my health.
- I love my body and all its uniqueness.
- I define my own standard of beauty.
- I choose happiness and joy.
- Progress, not perfection.
4 Daily Affirmation Apps
Why not harness the power of technology to further help ingrain your positive intentions? The following apps are well worth a look if you're thinking of taking your bedtime affirmations to the next level.
- Think Up: Daily Affirmations: is a popular free app that allows you to select affirmations from an expert approved list. You can even record your favorite affirmations in your own voice if you want to. Available on IOS and for Android.
- Louise Hay Affirmation Meditation App: Louise Hay is one of the founders of the modern spiritual self help movement. This free app features Louise's soothing voice with cutting edge brainwave technology to help you get into the deepest meditative state possible. Available on IOS and Android.
- I am Daily Affirmations: I am prompts your phone with affirmation push notifications. When you're struggling with finding time for your affirmation practice, this app is really useful . You can choose from a wide variety of affirmation categories, and I am will gently remind you with a phone notification. There's a comprehensive well reviewed free version as well as a paid version. Available on IOS and Android.
- Unique Daily Affirmations: This is an IOS app that has has a simple interface that sends you one new affirmation per day to focus on. Unique Daily Affirmations is free. Available on IOS and Android.