The law of vibration is the second of the 12 Universal laws. This law states that everything in the universe is constantly in motion, vibrating at its own particular frequency. Even our thoughts, emotions and beliefs vibrate at their own frequency.
In this article we'll cover what the Law Of Vibration actually is, and how you can harness its powers to create a truly soulful and meaningful life.
Once you understand this truly powerful law and are able to incorporate it into your everyday life, your reality will begin to change in dramatic ways. It's that important!
Top Tip: You might also enjoy my post on The Best Manifestation Books.
Vibration is the key to everything good in life.Anthony Robbins
What Is The Law Of Vibration?
According to the law of vibration, the universe is made up of vibrating particles that are constantly moving and creating energy. As Albert Einstein asserted, "everything in life is vibration."
When you truly understand that everything in our universe is simply vibration, it's easier to understand that the individual self and the world around it are not separate. Rather, they're expressions of a single, unchanging consciousness or reality. Everything is interconnected and all things are ultimately one, or "non-dual."
While you may have heard of the Law Of Attraction, did you know that this universal law is secondary to the Law Of Vibration? Since most people are familiar with the Law Of Attraction, let's have a look at how the two laws are both dependent and interdependent of one another.
If you ask a person how they feel, what they’re really telling you is their conscious awareness of the vibration they’re in. If a person says, I don’t feel very well, that person is probably in a very negative vibration, and if a person says I feel wonderful, they’re in a very good vibration.Bob Proctor
The Law Of Attraction Vs The Law Of Vibration
The Law Of Attraction simply takes the Law Of Vibration one step further. It asserts that changing your vibrational frequency has a direct impact on the reality you experience and your ability to manifest your desires.
Positive thoughts and feelings emit high-frequency vibrations, while negative thoughts and feelings emit low-frequency vibrations.
In other words, your thoughts and emotions have a magnetic force that attracts similar experiences, people, and circumstances into your life. If you emit high-frequency vibrations, you will attract positive experiences and people into your life. Conversely, if you emit low-frequency vibrations, you'll attract negative experiences and people.
Just as radio signals operate on specific frequencies that allow us to tune in to specific radio stations, the law of attraction operates on the vibrational frequency of our thoughts, emotions, and beliefs.
In essence, like a radio, we're constantly broadcasting signals (or vibrations) via our thoughts and feelings; and the universe is constantly responding to those signals by bringing experiences and circumstances into our lives that match those frequencies.
If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.Nikola Tesla
What Are The 12 Universal Laws?
The 12 Laws Of The Universe are unified system of principles that govern the universe. These laws can be traced back to Hermeticism, a philosophical and religious movement that was popular in the Greco-Roman world in the 2nd century AD. Hermetic teachings emphasized the connection between the individual and the universe and the idea that the same laws govern both.
- The Law Of Divine Oneness: Everything and everyone is connected.
- The Law Of Vibration: Everything in the Universe vibrates at its own frequency.
- The Law Of Action: In order to manifest, you must put your thoughts into action.
- The Law Of Correspondence: The same patterns, laws, and relationships that exist on a macro level also exist on a micro level and vice versa. In other words, as above, so below.
- The Law Of Cause And Effect: Everything you do produces an effect, everything!
- The Law Of Compensation: The universe will compensate you for your efforts and experiences in a fair and just manner, such that you will eventually receive what you deserve. Think of it as karma.
- The Law Of Attraction: Positive thoughts attract positive outcomes and experiences. Negative thoughts attract negative outcomes and experiences. This law is closely related to The Law Of Assumption.
- The Law of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy: Everything in the universe, including thoughts, feelings, and physical matter, is energy and can be transformed from one form to another.
- The Law of Relativity: Each person has their own unique perspective and experiences, and therefore their own unique reality. Therefore, two people can experience the same event differently based on their beliefs, values, and perceptions. Everything in our universe is neutral, but our experiences may differ.
- The Law Of Polarity: Every experience and emotion has its opposite, and these opposites are interconnected and interdependent.
- The Law Of Rhythm: The nature of life is cyclical and follows a rhythmic pattern. Everything, including challenges and difficulties, is part of a larger cycle of growth and renewal. Everything is impermanent.
- The Law Of Gender: Both masculine and feminine energies are present in everything, including people, experiences, and emotions. This is the yin and yang of life.
Everything in life is vibration.Albert Einstein
How To Raise Your Vibration
Because the Law Of Vibration tells us that lighter, more joyful emotions vibrate at a much higher frequency than denser emotions like fear and hate, it stands to reason that focusing on raising your vibration is key to manifesting positive outcomes and circumstances. Let's have a look at 10 techniques you can use to raise your vibration:
- Listen to uplifting music: Music is a powerful way to raise your vibration. Focus on music that makes you feel good. Sing and dance if the mood strikes you!
- Spend time in nature: Being in nature can help you develop a sense of inner connectedness with the universe.
- Practice self-care: Take time for yourself! Do things that make you happy and bring you joy. In fact, schedule yourself a self care weekend, and take time out to focus on you!
- Surround yourself with positive people: Being around people who are positive and supportive is fundamental to living a high-vibe life. We become the sum total of the people we spend the most time with, so spend time with people who uplift you and make you feel great. Cut out toxic relationships.
- Eat a healthy diet: Eating nutritious food can improve your physical and mental well-being, so choose high vibe foods.
- Practice gratitude: Focus on what you're thankful for in your life and express gratitude for even the smallest things. See this article for great ideas on how to thank the Universe in your everyday life.
- Use positive affirmations: Repeat positive affirmations to yourself regularly to help shift your thoughts to the positive.
- Get plenty of rest: Adequate sleep is essential for maintaining high energy levels and a positive outlook.
- Detox from social media: No one's life is what it appears on social media. Taking regular breaks can help stop that voice negative voice in your head that has you comparing your life to others.
- Meditate: It's a well know fact that meditation helps calm the mind, reduce stress, and improve overall well-being. If you need help with learning how to meditation, check out this article on how to get into meditation.
The most important thing to understand about vibrations is that they are subjective. They are created by the observer and not by the observed.Wayne Dyer
The Law of Vibration states that everything in the universe is in a constant state of vibration, and that these vibrations determine the experiences you have in your life.
So, it stands to reason that by focusing on positive thoughts and emotions and striving to raise your own vibration, you can cultivate greater inner peace, happiness, and a deeper sense of purpose.
I hope I've given you enough information on this important Universal Law to see what a powerful tool for personal growth and fulfillment it can be. If you have questions, comments or thoughts, please feel free to leave them in the comments section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
According to the law of vibration, the universe is made up of vibrating particles that are constantly moving and creating energy. As Albert Einstein asserted, "everything in life is vibration."Everything has its own vibratory signature. Even our thoughts, beliefs and feelings are emitting vibrations.
The law of vibration states that everything in the universe is in a state of vibration, including thoughts, emotions, and beliefs. The frequency of these vibrations determines the reality we experience and attracts corresponding experiences and circumstances into our lives. By focusing on positive thoughts and emotions, we can raise our vibrational frequency and attract positive experiences and outcomes.
The Law of Vibration states that everything in the universe is in a constant state of vibration, and that these vibrations determine the experiences you have in your life. So, it stands to reason that by focusing on positive thoughts and emotions and striving to raise your own vibration, you can cultivate greater inner peace, happiness, and a deeper sense of purpose.