These 10 edamame snacks will prove to you that edamame is more than an appetizer you eat in a Japanese restaurant. There are so many delicious things you can make with the humble soybean.
- What Are Edamame?
- Edamame Salad - A Keto Vegan Recipe
- Edamame Hummus Veggie Wraps
- Miso Cucumber Salad Recipe
- Edamame and pumpkin seed hummus
- Ode to Soy
- Air Fryer Edamame
- Edamame Hummus
- Corn, Edamame and Quinoa Salad with Lemon-Dijon Vinaigrette
- 5-MINUTE EDAMAME SNACK RECIPE (Healthy & Vegan)
- Spicy Garlic Edamame Appetizer
- Download My Free Vegan Grocery List
What Are Edamame?
Edamame are simply immature soybeans. They're very popular in Asian cuisine where you'll find them in everything from soups to stir fries. In the West, edamame are popular as a snack food. You can buy them in their pods, or shelled without the pods.
Edamame packs a nutritional punch. In fact, they're a complete protein, meaning they contain all the essential amino acids necessary for muscle maintenance and hormone balance. In addition to protein, edamame are low in carbs and high in fiber.
Download My Free Vegan Grocery List
Ready to getting your next shopping trip organized? I've put together a printable vegan shopping list that will help beginner vegans navigate the grocery store aisles.