The Best Homemade Granola Recipe Ever!
This homemade granola recipe is full of a variety of satisfying tastes and textures. Oats, cocoa, buckwheat puffs, coconut and dried apricots feature in this simple, comforting breakfast favorite.
- 180 grams (2 cups) gluten free rolled oats
- 14 grams (1 cup) puffed buckwheat or puffed rice
- 60 grams (½ cup) pumpkin seeds/pepitas
- 60 grams (½ cup) cocoa nibs
- 35 grams (½ cup) dried shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon flaky sea salt
- 160 grams (½ cup) maple syrup
- 100 grams (½ cup) coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 150 grams (¾ cup) dried apricots chopped finely
Preheat oven to 175 C (350 F). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Toss rolled oats, puffed buckwheat, pumpkin seeds, cocoa nibs and coconut flakes in a medium bowl. Season with salt.
Pour melted coconut oil and maple syrup over oats mixture and mix well.
Scrape into the prepared baking sheet and smooth into a thin layer. Bake for 25-30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, cut apricots into small pieces.
Remove granola from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Stir in dried apricots.